Thursday, January 12, 2012

Embrace the camera

Here is what happens when you sit in the car line at the elementary school to pick your son up for to long. I also realized yesterday that my phone takes the worst pics and I will be going back to using my ipod.  {sorry Bradley that means less time for you to play with it}

Want to know what else happened yesterday? I plugged my ipod into the computer and it transferred the pictures on to the computer! What a concept! I am so behind the times when it comes to techy stuff.








**It's not to late to enter this giveaway from Much.Love.Illy, The Momma Bird and a whole lot more! And if you entered you can share it on Facebook for extra entries everyday!





3 comments:

Wendy said...

LOVE IT! The things we do to entertain ourselves :)

Hespyhesp said...

Cute! I have done this same thing while waiting for peeps in the car. I always hope no one is watching! Annnd I delete most of them because I just look silly. I love the flower in your hair!

Jenny K said...

At least you were having fun....waiting can be so boring! Love the flower in your hair!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...