Thursday, January 12, 2012

When life gives you lemons...

When life gives you lemons you make lemonade right? 

Well it isn't always that easy.

Life takes courage. 

If you want to take something as simple as lemons and make it even better you need to be strong, you need to be able to do the things you are scared to do or those lemons will just be well.... lemons.


                                                                                       Source: Uploaded by user via Katie on Pinterest


I love that there are people out there that think they can change the world. I wish I was one of those people! I always think that the little things that I do will never help.

There are so many things I am scared to do.

 Sometimes on this here blog  I get scared to say something just because I don't want to be rejected, so my posts get kinda lame. I love blogging about the little things in life but there is so much more!

One of these day I will get the courage to say the things I want to say with out worrying about everyone else. 

Here's to growing a "pair" and standing up for what you believe in and saying what
 is on your heart.
*Cheers*




Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so good!!

J and A said...

Sounds like a plan! Gotta say what is on your mind and in your heart! :)

Jennifer said...

Katie! You're so cute! I think you should talk about whatever you want!

Mary said...

You should feel free to say whatever is on youre mind dont worry what people think there just people!

Olivia said...

Great post! I'm definitely one of those people who gets down on the fact that it takes something huge to make a huge change, I try to remind myself that doing lots of little things is also very BIG! :) This is your blog girl, write about whatever you want!

p.s. New follower :)

Amy Boatright said...

You go girl.What a great message!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...