Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday's inspiration Via Pinterest

I have said it like a million times. This time im not kidding. 



From the moment I became pregger's with Bradley I told my self I would work out and loose
the baby fat. Well I did, for a few weeks here and there. Then something would get in the way. I never have been back to the size I was prebaby. 
I got on the scale at the grocery store yesterday and got a little down on myself. I would be extremely happy if I could loose about 15 pounds. Everyday I get on Pinterest and that isn't really helping the sad feeling I get about my body. I am hoping to look at these pictures and get off my butt and do something about it!


What better day to start eating better and working out then on a Monday? So that's what I did.
I busted out the ol "Billy"s Boot Camp" DVDs that I bought off an infomercial after Bradley was born. I put Gauge down for his morning nap and got to it!!


{I know I can get like this!! It may take a year but damn it I will if it kills me!}



I could hardly keep up! I am so out of shape! If I tell you guy's that I'm going to do something then I WILL do it. So I'm telling you now that I WILL do some sorta workout everyday.  I hope that if any one else that has been in a rut will join me and share what they are doing to get motivated. 













5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I bought the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred last week and planned to start it today but I have a stye in my eye and I'm incredibly uncomfortable so I think I'll wait til I feel better. But I know I *need* to do it!

Unknown said...

Hi Katie!
Love your blog.
I think you won something!...
Come see...
http://www.babyboybakery.com/2011/11/hello-monday.html

Sharde said...

good for you, I'm so proud of you! I admire you getting inspired and making something of it. i on the other hand, should lose about 5 to ten lbs and i just cant motivate myself. the things on pinterest make me mad because sometimes it makes people with an already crappy body image feel worse about themselves, you know? anywho, can't wait to hear your stories about your weight loss, you can do it!
sharde @ the style projects

My Life as Whitney said...

Girl you CAN do it! I lost 20lbs before I got married and kept it off! I know what a struggle it can be to lose weight but it is DOABLE! Just take it one day at a time and hang in there!!! XOXO

Stesha said...

great inspirational photos. Gym, Now. Please!

xo
Classic & Bubbly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...