Monday, October 31, 2011

For the love of Pinterest.

So last week I posted "my fav's on Pinterest"
I want to do this every Monday. Why you ask? Well I love wasting spending my time there and don't lie but you do to.

I want to share with you my love for all things boots right now and the cute things to wear with them.

This chick is so cool! I love those boots. Her outfit is super easy.

I think I need these.

Ok, I'm not so sure I could rock this look. But I love it anyway.

I have a serious gray and mustard problem. Wish I had more clothes in those colors.
I like how this outfit had a tank top, here in Florida fall is still hot.

I have socks like this. 

I hope this gives you some good boot ideas. See ya next week!
Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest and if you need an invite just leave you email in the comment section.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the socks! And I totally love the boots look but my husband hates it! So I don't have any besides my mid calf bear paws, which are sorta like uggs.

Mae said...

I've pinned some of the same things! I LOVE jeans/tights with boots and those socks are AMAZING!!! Found you on FF :)

Unknown said...

I love the socks!!! everything is very cute and fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...