We all have things that we don't really talk about on our blogs, and that's OK.
These pages are our place.
Our place to share whatever we want.
And I love that about blogging. But I feel like you can't get to know the real person behind the screen unless they share some of the bad things, the weird things.
The things that make them awkward, different, silly, sad, happy, real.
So on those notes I have a few confessions.
-People take me as being stuck up. A bit of a snob. That's not the case at all. I'm just quiet. I have grown out of this a bit now that I'm older but it used to be pretty bad. Now I have passed this on to Brad and I don't want him to grow up being quit and shy.
- In school I had one good friend and a boyfriend that went to another school. I was a little bit of an outcast because I had short spiky hair, listened to punk rock music and dressed like a boy. My mom allowed me to get my ears pierced as many times as I wanted.... so I have 18 holes in my ears.
- Choices I made when I was 16 has left me with a really shitty habit that I can't seem to kick.
- Being a mom can leave me in tears. I worry that something bad will happen to my kids or me. A horrific car accident, cancer. Something that will take them from me or me from them.
- I am worried that when I get to Creative Estates people won't like me.
- I spend so much time on my phone when I should be playing with Gauge. I CAN'T SEEM TO PUT IT DOWN!
- My family is on food stamps.
- I won't make my bed. It looks more inviting unmade. ;)
- I wasn't allowed to drive a car till I was 18 because I dropped out of school. But I did anyway and got pulled over when I was 17. Scared the crap out of me! The cop let me go but I never drove with out a license again!
- Did you read the part where I had colored spiky hair in school! HAHAHA that makes me laugh so hard!
-My sister is married to my husbands dad. So that makes my husband my step nephew?! lol
- I wish I had a romantic story to tell you about my hubs and I but our first date was on a boat, in a river that involved fishing poles and his cousin.
- Thanks to certain blog friends I dream about Shamrock Shakes from Micky D's.
- I can't tell a joke at all. I mess them up every freakin' time!
I hope a few of these little things helps you get to know me a little better.
and I would love for you to share one random thing about you with me in the comment section.