Thursday, February 16, 2012

5 hair products I heart

Aside from my kids and the rest of my family there are a few things that I love
 and would rather not live with out. That is beauty products! I am such a drug store junkie, I love things that cost under 10 dollars! My hair is what I really love to play with so today I want to share the 5 hair products I must have right now.



Product view

Chi Flat Iron
I absolutely would have the craziest hair if it wasn't for this bad boy. I have also learned to use it as a curler! I plan on making a tutorial for that soon.





Organix Moroccan Oil
This stuff makes my hair so silky smooth without it being all nasty and even better
 I bought it at Target for under 10$. 




Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin – Brunette.Opens in a new window

Goody Spin Pin
I know what your thinking.... that those things look like a torture device. Well those things are the best thing to hold a bun. They say on the package that they are great for a messy bun, and I love messy buns so I bought them. Well they hold a bun great for me but I have yet to figure out how to do it messy style. I like to pull my hair back without leaving kinks and lines in it after I flat iron it.






Sauve Dry Shampoo
I bought this stuff last week and OMG its so great! It smells so good and it only
 cost under 4 dollars!






Garnier  Wonder Waves
and last but not least I am on a kick with making my hair wavy with my flat iron now that I know how and after using this stuff my hair actually holds the wave. With as much hair as I have that is saying a lot. I could never get my hair to stay curly with out bunches oh crispy hair spray in it.


Next time your at the drug store and pick up any of these things lemme know what you think and I hope this little list helps you with your buying process.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I've been wanting to try those spin pin things and something from the Organix line. Now I might!

Jennifer said...

share your secrets with getting wavy hair with a flat iron!!

DoolittleDesign said...

Love this, thanks for the good advice, your blog is so cute and you have gotten so many followers. Good job!

Emily said...

I want to try that argan oil. My husband has an allergy to sulpha - so this might be a good alternative for him as well. However - knowing my luck they wont sell it in Canada!!

Chelsea said...

Isn't that Suave dry shampoo the best?? Its definitely the best kind I've tried! I think I might pick myself up some of that Morracan oil stuff. My locks could use some love! Thanks for the suggestions :)

Unknown said...

Clip on ponytails
Really like this, thanks for the guidance, your site is so adorable and you have gotten so many supporters. Excellent job!

aspen summit said...

I love love love all of your items, I actually picked up the new Suave Keratin dry shampoo today to test it out and I'm super curious about those little twisty pins!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...