Sunday, December 11, 2011

Here's to good friends!


A really wonderful friend named Sara gave me the coolest gift for my birthday this year. It was kinda funny when she told that she bought me anything because she thought that I wouldn't like it! Actually she was the highest bidder at a breast cancer event and won this gift.... so I guess she thought I would think that was dumb or something... I don't know what she was thinking! She won a 100$ gift certificate to Canvas On Demand. 100.00$!!!! That's crazy! Who gives there best friend 100 bucks for their birthday?! Well she does because she is awesome! 

I went to Canvas On Demand to use this wonderful present. It was super easy. I upload a picture that I want them to put onto canvas and they send it to me! Fun right?! This is the picture I sent them.


I know I have showed it to you before but how cute is that! There wont be a lot of pictures like that because these kids will not sit sill for a minute. And how amazing is that water? Like heaven. This was also a really amazing trip {Thanks MeMe!}

So some time before Christmas I will get my little boys printed on a canvas. Just like a painting... but not! So thank you Sara, You'r the best!

So rolling with this beautiful blue color I have been looking for ways to change my walls up a little bit. I have a few ideas I will share with y'all as I get them done. I have also been searching Pinterest for new ideas.

This is a great thing to do once a year. I think it gives you an reason to update the pictures in your frames and get a little crafty {in case you needed an accuse!}. 

Is this something you do? Where do you get inspired for decorating your home? I would love some links if anyone knows where to find color infused walls. 


{Happy Sunday y'all!}

3 comments:

Lacy in the Sky with Diapers said...

Ah aren't little boys the best?!! I have two little men as well!! your guys are adorable!! xo

Amy Boatright said...

Can't wait to see the finished product! That was a amazing trip!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture! My kids won't sit still either!! I can never get a family picture!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...