Friday, October 28, 2011

My Birthday!

So today is my 27th Birthday! I'm looking forward to a great day with my friends and family. I'm meeting my mom for lunch and a little shopping with out the kids. (yey) Shopping is always easier with out the little ones. I am on a quest for the perfect brown boots. 

Tonight should be fun to. The hub's and I are going out to dinner with some friends. Mostly girls, I'm sure Jason will not mind. Then maby even a little bit of dancing at the local honky tonk!! Yes that's what I said. Honky Tonk! Ha. Around here that's how we roll. 

Here are some pictures of friends and I from the past year.
Krystal, Brad and I
Jason and I
Olivia and I
Kristin, Alecia, Olivia, Mary, Krystal, Me
Bradley and I

Check back for all the fun birthday pictures tomorrow.



4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Just saying Hi from Style Outside the Box! We would love to do a link swap with you! :) New Follower from Oct Fest! :) Come say HI at http://www.styleoutsidethebox.blogspot.com/ Don't Forget to Enter Our Blog Fest Contest!

:)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a fabulous day. I'm a new follower from followers fest.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday. new follower :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...