Saturday, April 28, 2012

Self Portrait Saturday

Today I am joining The Wonder Forest for Self Portrait Saturday. 
A few days ago Heather from Just Lovely Things wrote on Instagram about one of the apps she uses for taking pretty pictures called "Photo360"
After downloading, it I realized how super awesome it is! This app makes your skin look amazing.

I just did my hair and make up the same way I always do, straight and not to much. Then I sat on the back of my couch where I would have a blank wall behind me so the pictures would not have anything crazy in the background and I would have the light from my front window. A few of the other ones I did on my front porch while the boys played and used my siding for a background.

I'm pretty happy with the way they came out.




So there ya have it. The best cell phone pictures of my self I have ever taken! Now it's your turn to go link up with Dana.







6 comments:

Dana Fox said...

These turned out great! And your skin does look awesome Haha
Xo Dana

Emily @ Anna Delores said...

So lovely, Katie! I am going to go check that app out!!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

you are so gorgeous, friend! loving these pictures! p.s. miss you!

Christine said...

You're amazing!!

Love Sparkle Pretty said...

lovely :) & to think you took those with a celly! lol
Stopping by from the link up!
-Kayla from Love Sparkle Pretty

Chandra said...

Love the headshots and the softness in each one! New to your blog by way of much love, illy! Glad to have found your creative space on the web:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...