Friday, February 10, 2012

Today



Today is...
beautiful, busy, perfect.

I am loving...
  my new book, Moroccan oil for my hair, flip-flops, rain, photography class, 
sleeping babies, Greek yogurt, that it will be cold by Monday & Facebook.

I am excited about...
 this weekend, going to see a new baby in the family and 
spending it at my grandma's lake house, riding my hubby's airboat and getting lots of fish, being lazy and finishing my book

I hope...
 to buy my plane ticket to Creative Estates this week, switch planes in Atlanta and fly with Ilene, the time will pass fast so I can hurry and get a real vacation!






4 comments:

Bonnie said...

That picture of you is super cute. I like the hat!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Jenna // The Life of the Wife said...

I can't WAIT for CE!! I'm so excited to meet you!!!!

Jenna

PS I LOVE the headband on you..you rock that!

Breanna said...

You are adorable! :)

I just found your blog today, and I am so happy that I did! :)

New follower! :)

Breanna
http://therushfamily.blogspot.com

Kristina said...

Katie I couldn't be happier to see your blog growing so quickly! You are too cute! Oh and my headbands I won from you...LOVE them! I wear them all. the. time! Thank you!

much love,
Kristina

P.S. I'd love for you to enter my jackpot giveaway...it ends tonight! There's J.Crew, Kate Spade, Anthropologie, & much more! http://simplybold.blogspot.com/2012/01/jackpot-giveaway.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...