Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday morning love

When I find a great product I want the whole world to know about it.
 I may be the last one to know about Essie nail polish because of my lack of finger nails but 2 weeks ago I decided that it was time to stop biting them. 

I read on some ones blog about a new color that she bought from Essie and how she loved it. Well I was looking at Target for some nail polish when I saw Essie and decided that I would give it a try.

essie Nail Color - Turquoise & Caicos.Opens in a new window

After picking out a color called "Turquoise and Caicos" I went to town painted my awfully stubby finger nails. Over a week later I have yet to bite them and the paint has yet to chip. 

Can you say auh-may-zing?!?!

Just wanted you guys to know how great this stuff is! 

Want to win a 15.00$ store credit to my shop? Go HERE

Happy Sunday loves
Katie

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's awesome that you haven't been biting them!

Sue said...

I love this nail polish- so fabulous :)

Michelle said...

I'm new to Essie also, love it!

Jenny {Heavenly Blossoms} said...

AHHH (le sigh) I love Essie polish!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...