Monday, February 20, 2012

**Happy Birthday Bradley**


Today 8 years ago at 6.23p.m. I had my first baby. A little bundle of joy named Bradley. 
Bradley Michael Iver to be exact.

I had no idea what I was doing. I was 19 when He came into this world and we went though 
so much together. 
I doubt he will ever know how much I love him! 

So I want to take a minute to tell him how much I love him and adore all the things that make him...well him!



Like how he eats as slow as molasses on a winter morning.
How he loves his little brother and lets him beat on him.
Loves Guy Harvey shirts
Wants to ride his four wheeler all day in circles around our yard. 
Can't make a normal face in pictures
Any time I ask what he wants for dinner he says "Chicken nuggets"
How he is such a help
Wants to do anything Jason is doing
Will not untie his shoes to put them on
Would probably wear camo every day if had enough to
and
How great he is doing in school


I'm sure the list can go on and on but I guess I need to stop somewhere. 

~**Happy 8th Birthday Bradley!!**~



3 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Birthday to brad!!!!!
Cant belive he's already 8.Time flies!!!

Amy Boatright said...

Awwwww! Love our Bratley,Happy B- day.

Tiffany said...

Awww what a cutie! Happy birthday to your boy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...