Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Big Things Going On

excited


I want you guys to get ready for 2 things I have going on the next two days.

What 2 things you ask? Well tomorrow I have put together a facebook hop and linky party with 5 other amazing girls.

Stephanie from Rice & Relaxing
Cerrisse from The Posh Daisy
Ashley from Chickadette


This will be a link up for anyone with a Facebook fan page. You do not need a blog to link up with us. It can just be your shops fan page. 

More details on this tomorrow when the linky goes live. 

change

And Friday is going to be so great. I have teamed up with Ashley from The Shine Project to let you guys know about her TOP SECRET project. Its going to change life's! 

So be sure that you come back by tomorrow when the fun begins and on Friday! {eeeee! can't wait!}

2 comments:

Elisha said...

OMGG!!! I am getting SO EXCITEEDDDD about yours and Ashley's project!!!! :D

FourJedis said...

This is great - I've been meaning to set up a page for it for about a month now and this will give me the butt-kick to finally do it! Looking forward to it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...