Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sponsor Love

 I want you to meet all the lovely girls that are going to be hanging out on my side bar for a while! Be sure you click on their button and check them out! Some are also discounts to their shops, so be sure to show them some love!!



Shane from Whispering Sweet Nothings
166966_2183738639720_1434600221_32109677_286320729_n.jpg

With seven siblings, a knack for writing, and an unhealthy obsession with all things bubbly, I’m quite the well-rounded gal you’ll learn.  After spending the entire summer in the nation’s capital, the return to the quintessential college town of Oxford was quite the culture shock, I must say. As a finance major, constantly working with numbers, I don’t get the opportunity to express my creative side much, so this is my outlet to do just that!  Join me in the trials and tribulations of this crazy little thing we call life, won’t you?

Blog  Facebook  Bloglovin'  Pinterest






MPphoto200x200.png


Hello! I'm Michelle and I blog over at The Momma Bird. I love to write about my life as a mom & military spouse. I also talk about traveling, give out recipes, and then there's the occasional vlog. I'd love for you to stop by and say hi! 


Blog    Facebook    Blog Design    Twitter    Blog Lovin'    Pinterest









I'm Lena,... a fashion-loving, photo-taking, thrifty & tattooed mom of 2 wacky & amazing kids! I'm currently crushing on colored tights, nail polish & nose piercings!!  I live in a small farming community in Quebec, Canada... my husband & I stick out around here since we're totally not the "norm" but we love it here, and enjoy raising our kids in such a tight knit community.  I blog about our life, my obsessions & anything else that's on my mind!  I hope you'll visit Mom2MemphisAndRuby and stick around a while!


Blog    Facebook    Twitter    Bloglovin'    Pinterest











Hello my name is Kenyé and I am the owner of a handmade online shop called Glow Kouture! I am also the blogger behind The Life of Handmade Living! In my shop you will find cute handmade accessories such as clutch purses, wristlet's, headbands and jewelry. In my blog, you will read about chic fashion trends, sewing, my life as an indie biz owner, home décor finds and great recipes! I have a love for photography, traveling and d.i.y crafts! Come on over to The Life of Handmade Living, I would love to meet and get to know ya! :)


Blog    Shop    Facebook    Twitter


Discount Code: PARTYOFFOUR15












Hi there! I'm Lesley and I blog over here! I'm a 25 year old wife and momma living in Virginia beach, Virginia. I married my teenage sweetheart 5 1/2 years ago and we've got two little boys - Kingston (3) and Weston (1).
I use my blog to share our life. Our memories. The things on my heart. Pictures. I love to laugh and have fun but I also like to encourage others and that's what I hope my blog will do. Please stop by. I would love to meet new friends.

Blog    Facebook





My name is Christina, I'm 27 years old I blog over a Create with Christina. I have been married to my hubby, Ryan for 5 wonderful years and we are proud puppy parents to our dog, Hiccups.Ever since I can remember I have enjoyed being creative, I am sure my mom could dig up some of my work from my younger days! Some of my favorite ways to be creative are paper crafts, home decor, DIY projects, drawing, painting and many more.  Armed with a little bit of know-how, support from my hubby, and a lot of enthusiasm,  I create and share my creations on my blog!  I'm not an expert by any means, just a creative gal learning as I go and sharing my adventures (and failures). I hope you’ll tag along for the adventure.
Facebook     Twitter 



Hey there! I'm a 21 year old mommy to 2 angels. I blog about suffering from the loss of my children, I live with anxiety and depression on a daily basis, but I'm trying to stay positive and get better. I'm an internet addict who is finally getting up off her bum and starting to exercise! I go to college online full time for a degree in Psychology. Can you tell I'm not good at writing these? Come on over and stay awhile, you'll find something interesting, I promise!

 Blog    Facebook    Twitter {@stephineglamour}   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...