Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Husband...



Jason's step dad came over to get Bradley for the next two days and take him to Crystal River to go "Crabbing" tonight and my dad came over and watched Gauge for me. I had a few hours all by myself to do my Christmas shopping. {Because you know I haven't even started!}

This is THE first year in a while that I have been able to go shopping and use my debit card and not really  worry about what I was spending. I'm not saying I blew a bunch of money I'm just saying that I was able to buy for everyone that needed a gift and buy our children what they wanted and a few extra things. {and the sale a A.E. got me! I had to buy my self something! oops}

I am so thankful for my hubby for how hard he works. I know he probably doesn't realize this because I don't talk about "feelings" and get all "sappy" with him but he is so wonderful to me and the boys. He gets up every morning and works his arse of for us. This man has like 10 different jobs. He works for his dad doing drywall when there is drywall to be done. He owns his own lawn service, a pressure cleaning business and he does anything that anyone asks him to do. If it needs to be fixed, built and pays he is all over it. The past month has been exceptionally busy. He even worked last Saturday and he hasn't done that in forever. This busy work schedule could not have come at a better time then right before Christmas. Sunday morning can not get here fast enough! I can't wait to see everyone open the gift I picked out for them! 



I just want to tell him thank you and that I love you for all that you do. 
                                                                                                       -Katie xoxoxo                                             

2 comments:

arabella said...

He is a prince!!

Amy Boatright said...

Awww & I can't wait for x-mas either!Xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...