Wednesday, November 30, 2011

*Shop Update*

I love that right now I am able to stay at home a be a mommy and do the things I enjoy doing. Like making pretty things for pretty girls! I wish I can make them all day but with a toddler running around that doesn't happen. So even if I only make one thing a day I will be pleased.






So on that note I just wanted to give you a little shop update. 

I have added 

This


&   This



You may buy them 

HERE    &     HERE

Remember there is *FREE* shipping till Christmas!
with code

"LOVEXMAS"

Enjoy your Wednesday!!

XOXOX Katie


P.S. Win some pretty hair stuff HERE 






I am linking up with LeeLaLa

7 comments:

Mary said...

hey how do i get ur button?just take it from ur page and put it on mine?

Mary said...

I got urs im going to send u mine to ur email.the button just incase u were wondering.

Sara @ Our Life Blog said...

very cute!!

Unknown said...

Love these girl!

Miss Lego said...

Wow, that looks pretty.

Lindsay said...

Such cute new things :)

Anonymous said...

Love those bows!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...