Saturday, November 19, 2011

I just can't help it!

Does anyone like taking pictures of them self's?? Ha, I do!!!

Headband made by me. {anyone want one?} email me!!!


This is what happens when you sit on you'r porch to long with a camera. 
Also I cut my bangs today and 
was checking to see what they looked like.


I went to Target today!!!! I bought these and looooove them!

along with a few other things. Like Legwarmers and burnt orange tights.



And this is me after sitting in front of 
the computer for to long last night, I guess I just felt the need to
take pics of myself spur of the moment.

{headband from Just.Lovely.Things}

And sweet Bradley, my 7 year old took these of me today.

{I think my shirt is a little tight...ugh}
Necklace from The Shine Project


Well, Just thought I would share my camera obsession that I had today. I hope
everyone had a great Saturday.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Katie!
I came across your blog from Create With Christina and fell in love :) Your kids are adorable, and judging by these pictures, I can't believe that you're a mama of 2! Looking forward to keeping up with your blog :)

ps. Love the headband!

xo Shane

Robin said...

Those shoes you got at target are adorable!!! Good find! I also love your headbands :] Sometimes a camera obsession brightens your day! Cute pictures!

Check out my blog & giveaway at:
http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...