Sunday, October 23, 2011

With fall, comes the corn maze.

There is a lot of reason's why I love fall.  I would say the pretty color's in the tree's would be first on my list but here in Florida we don't have any of that. So instead Ill skip to going to the fabulous Coon Hallow corn maze. I love how they decorate, pumpkins everywhere and fake colored leaves. It all just makes me want to take a million photo's of my kiddo's. And so that's what I did.


The maze was alot of fun. My momma and Bradley took one way and my sister Amy, the baby and I took another. We gave our self 30 minutes to see who could find the most check points in the maze. After 30 minutes we ran into each other and had found all the same numbers. So we called it a tie. All in all a wonderful day spent with the ones I love. If you are ever in the area your should check it out.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...