Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Shop update & a WIW

I feel like I have been really busy lately! I haven't even signed into my blogger account in days! I have been in the process of taking over my moms company Arabella's Beauty From Nature.

After taking a poll on Twitter and asking your opinions on a few things, the number one complaint about the company was the way the website looks. You want to see product photos. And because I have no idea how to change that and I can't afford to pay anyone else to do it I decided to make a Storenvy SHOP

You can order from both sites whenever you want. 
is going to carry more of my products for now and you can also use different methods of payment but other then that you will get the same great products!

I hope everyone gets a chance to visit both and let me know what you think. 

And as for being really busy with work, babies, errands and the rest of life I like to dress super comfy. I like to add accessories to my plain and boring outfits. Here is me today.

Blue tank - Target
Gray shorts - A.E.
White watch - Roxy
Charm bracelet - Gift from my bestie
Nail polish - Essie - Turquoise and Cacios



Yellow Bracelets - The SHINE shop
Anchor necklace - Sugar & Spice

....and sorry I can't seem to take a not so blurry pic! ;)

{Happy Hump Day}


pleated poppy

3 comments:

Amy Boatright said...

Very exciting .Good luck & you always look so pretty.

Debonair Bandit said...

I'm so excited for you and your endeavor! I love the new site! Cute outfit!

Laura said...

Yay! They look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...