Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pretty in pink

<3 Happy Valentine's Day!! <3



I hope every one is getting some quality time with loved ones today and eating lots of chocolates!!
{I know I am!}

My hub's and I are not the most romantic of all couples so we rarely ever go out or anything 
for holidays but before I sent my husband off to work I gave him his card I bought from Julie Ann Art and he loved it so much that he said "I'm taking this to work, I gotta show the guys!" If you would like to see the card I picked out you can do that HERE.   {it's pretty awesome right?!?!}

I spent the day with my sister Amy and my little boys shopping and eating and it was great! 

I also want to let YOU guys know how much I love you!! I appreciate every single comment and email I get and I am so happy to have such great new friends and followers. I couldn't be any luckier! So, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. {muah!} I love ya.


And if you weren't up early this morning then you may have missed the big 'ol blog hop that I am co hosting with a few popular girls! Go link up your blog and join in on all the fun.
check it out HERE

AAAAAAnd there is still a few days left to enter the Rice & Relaxing GIVEAWAY
HERE






Necklace  The Shine Project
Shirt  Old Navy
Capri's  A.E.
Flip Flops  Reefs


pleated poppy

11 comments:

Katie said...

beautiful picture of you! love your headband and hair! : ) happy valentine's day!

J and A said...

That card is awesome! I'm jelalous of your outfit, we are in boots and mitts!! Boo!

Jennifer said...

That headband looks so cute on you! And I like that shirt!

Amy Boatright said...

Had a great day with my FAV valentines.I can't wait to do photo home work w/ you w/ my new camera. Soooo proude of my baby sis!!! Oh & I do take good pics of my sis but its a easy when you have such a good subject!!!!!!!!!

Amy Boatright said...

Had a great day with my FAV valentines.I can't wait to do photo home work w/ you w/ my new camera. Soooo proude of my baby sis!!! Oh & I do take good pics of my sis but its a easy when you have such a good subject!!!!!!!!!

Danielle said...

Found your blog via the Linky follower Blog hop,...Am now following your cute blog. Hope you will stop by and say hi. Maybe follows as well:>

http://blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com

Mary said...

cute outfit love it!!really like the headband!

Justine said...

Stopping by from the Show Some Love Linky Follower Fest Blog Hop! http://queenofsavings.com

Jayme and Mendi said...

Your headband is so cute!
We are following you and so glad to have found you through the link up!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Ashley Marie said...

I love going casual! I can't wait to get into my skinny holey jeans this summer (assuming I drop the baby weight quickly)! Aaaand I need a headband. Like, now.

Amanda @ Raising Miss Mommy said...

Super cute headband, love the photos! Following you back from Raising Miss Mommy :) Love your blog! Looking forward to reading more! Hope to have you back at my blog sometime too :) Hope you had a lovely evening!

Amanda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...