Monday, January 9, 2012

Pinterest look alike!

There is one thing I really enjoy about Pinterest and that is finding new looks. I would never think to roll up my pants like that or throwing on a flannel with out buttoning it up.

Then again I don't have much style so anything helps!
























                                                                                                Source



Here is my other copy look.


         Do you ever get style advice from Pinterest?  I have a few more look I cant wait to try.  

Pants - Charlotte Russe
Blue Flannel - Gap
Green Flannel - {my sister} or Hollister
White tank - A.E.
Green tank - A.E.
Flip Flops - Roxy



{pssst... I posted a new giveaway this morning including stuff from Much.Love.Illy, The Momma Bird... and a lot more! Don't miss it!! go HERE TO SEE IT}




Momma Go Round

pleated poppy

11 comments:

Aubree said...

Thanks for coming by Yellow Blackbird. I too copy outfits from Pinterest all the time!

Jeanine Byers Hoag said...

You did a great job copying that outfit!! I have not yet figured out Pinterest, but I think I am gaining on Polyvore. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

Jeanine

Jennifer said...

When I win the lottery there's lots of outfits on there that I want to copy!! :)

J and A said...

You totally rocked it!! Nice work!

Shane said...

You look great dear! :)

AbsoluteMommy said...

OMG! I totally do that too! I have all these pics from Pinterest and I try to style them with what's in my closet.
You look great!
Megan

Lisa @ MMT said...

Cute! Love the flannel! What a great way to use pinterest to inspire you.

Meg {henninglove} said...

great outfits! i love your re-creations

Karina Wetzel said...

Super Cute :)! Don't you love pinterest? Thanks for stopping by Karina's Challenge and sweet comment.

Karina

Sherri said...

Love me some pinterest! And yes I use it for clothes too. Great copy, great look.

Kayla said...

great take on that pintrest outfit! I love finding style inspiration there. I'm visiting from What I Wore Wednesday and would love for you to join my ABC's of Style challenge at http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...