Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hello new year

I don't ever make resolutions and I'll tell you why. For one it seems they never get done anyway and two, I would rather have goals.


A huge goal for me this year is stepping out side of my regular boring clothes and mix it up a little bit! {well all know I could use a stylist!} 
Because THIS  just doesn't work 75% of the time like I think it does.

Be me! It can become very easy to try to be like other bloggers. I think that it's awesome to be inspired by others and even copy an outfit but to try to be just like someone else is just boring. Would you read this blog if I sounded like everyone else? I didn't think so.

Learn to cook something new at least every other week. I love to cook. The past year it has became hard with the baby to actually spend the much needed time to do it. A goal of every other week can be done. 

Get organized. {PERIOD!}

I'm not going to give myself much more at the moment because to much gets forgotten when you try to do to much at once. {see 3rd goal}. Don't you worry I will keep you informed as things get done.


boots, sweater tights - Target
sweater - Hollister
skirt, shirt - A.E.
Earrings - The Posh Daisy
Necklace - Shine Project

Don't forget THIS giveaway

pleated poppy

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

One of my goals is trying new recipes. My goal is 3 times a month. And cute outfit!! I have those comfy tights too.

Mary said...

Love this outfit i really like the tights!!!and boots...you very pretty!!!! I hope to do more cooking too!!

ThePoshDaisy said...

Love it! and love the earrings ;)

Marie, Chelsea, Buff said...

love this outfit on you! we would love for you to link up with us on sunday "sunday best". we need some help with ideas on things to wear to church, so any skirts or dresses you would like to share with us would be great! hope to see you sunday!

-chelz
griffithsrated.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...