Wednesday, December 7, 2011

W.I.W.#4

All right peeps... It's time to get real. You want real momma real style well this is it!! Now I love getting all cute and dressing up as much as the next girl, but when you have no where to go {except taking you kid to school and picking him up} I find that I just want to be comfy. This week I'm trying to save money and not drive my beast of an S.U.V. around town with no where to go, Make some new headbands, and keep the house in order. So this is what I end up looking like on a fairly normal basis. Plus its HOT out!!!!

I love Guy Harvey Shirts. I think 90% of this town owns at least one. Me? I have like 10, My son Brad.... well it is all he will wear as you can see HERE & HERE. And this one I really love cause its my favorite color and has my favorite looking fish... A Tuna! {Not to mention it matches the newest headband added to the shop... well it will be added after this post}



Seriously more power to you girls who dress up every day!!! {and can take a pic of them selfs better then me though a mirror!}


Would you like to get a few Braided Headbands for FREE?!?! I have a 20$ Shop credit you can get over HERE!!!

FREE shipping in the shop till Christmas with code *LOVEXMAS*
also
Buy 3 get 1 Free braided headbands to! {leave note to seller with choice of forth color , black is available to its just not added yet!}


Shirt - Guy Harvey
Shorts - American Eagle
Flip Flops - Roxy
Bracelet - Here
Headband - HERE @ my Etsy shop.

Momma Go Round

pleated poppy

6 comments:

The Cantelmo Family said...

I don't get all dressed up everyday, I just like to be comfy when I am playing around with the kids. You look super cute! :)

Lesley @ the floyd boys said...

as soon as I get home, Im back in my comfy pants. I cant believe you can still wear shorts!

Amy Boatright said...

You always look cute even if didn't try! I want that headband.I'm going to buy 4 .

Mary said...

Thats what im saying to dress up is for dinner.but during the day its comfy clothes.i had to say the second pic you took you look just like gauge or vis-versa

Sara @ Seeing Purple Stars said...

you look cute!! i never get dressed up to go any where either! i usually stay in jammie pants all day! lol :)

Claire said...

okay, loving the headband a lot!!! it's perfect to pull back the hair. i love that you're keeping it real. cuz i totally wear shorts and a tee too at home or my pajamas. cuz it's been cold lately! and such fancy photo work! haha. you're very good at getting all the shots!

spinning-threads.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...