Tuesday, November 22, 2011

W.I.W. #2


I met up with a good friend of mine to take the kids to the park today and I not many of my pictures turned 
out very good. It was hot like, 80 something, I was getting sweaty and I feel funny when someone
is taking pic's of me and I end up making funny faces.


But today I tried a little harder today to look cute!


And then I ran out of time to make my hair look half way decent. All I can say is
 I am glad I washed it today. ;)

{this one was super blurry}








Oh, by the way. I'm so sick of this hot weather! I really want to move to anywhere
 it's actually Fall out right now.


Katie
Shirt & Capri's- American Eagle
Flip-Flops- Roxy
Necklace- Sugar & Spice
Watch- Roxy


Gauge
White T- ?
Shorts- Circo from Target
Shoes- Robeez


And BIG NEWS for all who love Black Friday and all that fun stuff. Take 25% off everything in
 my Etsy Shop from now until Monday! Hurry because I do not have a lot of inventory so get it while the getten is good.


Use code    "SUPERSALE" check out




Momma Go Round



pleated poppy

4 comments:

Mary said...

love the pic of you two walking a way from the camra!!!Too cute!!!

Kristy said...

Y'all are too cute!!!!

marissa said...

I always make weird faces I need to practice yours so not half as bad as mine haha I'd love it if you would add this to my link party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

Lisa @ MMT said...

You look cute and your little boy is adorable! I know what you mean when you said you are glad you washed your hair today haha. I feel the same way most of the time :)

Visiting from the follower fest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...