Wednesday, November 16, 2011

W.I.W. #1

 Iv been wanting to do a "what I wore" post for a while now... but as you can see my choice in clothes are rather boring and I do not measure up to some of the other momma's out there when it comes to looks but here we go. Anyway It was hot here in Florida today. 
A high of 86 so I was really in need of some shorts at the park. And this shirt
is my go-to shirt. I wear it every time its clean. It's just to comfy. That's what I go for
anything that is comfy. 


{Geez I have some dark circles under my eyes!!! I'm going to blame it on bad lighting!!!}

Shirt: Target
Shorts: American Eagle 
Headband: Made by me
Watch: Roxy
Necklace: The Shine Shop
Flip Flops: Reefs





                                                               Momma Go Round
pleated poppy

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I've been wanting to do one of these too but I never get good pics when I try to take them of myself!

Vivian said...

I wish I could dress like that and be in sunny Florida! I found your blog through Irene's and had a chance to go though a couple of posts. CUTE CUTE BLOG and CUTE family, too! Following :)

Nancy said...

Great minds think alike... i have the same CIRCUS shirt from the Red Circle Boutique. I love how soft it is. Don't you? You must be excited for the new Twilight movie coming out. I am. BUt, I am on Team Jacob! :)Cute blog.

Katie Boatright said...

Man, I am loving all the fall outfit posts.... I am getting a little bit jelous.. :(

marissa said...

I love that shirt and your necklace and I'm definitely jealous of your weather I'd love it if you would add this to my blog party at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...